Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wednesday, October 16th, 1996

Hattie is sick today so I'm sitting on the Evergreen gate -- all freaking day! And I hear she won't be back til next week, so I guess I'll be here a while.
I must have been really relaxed with Deana Carter. I even guessed what her second single was going to be -- guessed wrong on the first try, but nailed it on the second.
I bought Dylan his first CD -- "Barney's Favorites, Volume 1" and it took him a couple of minutes to adjust to this new way of experiencing everybody's favorite dinosaur.

Hattie is Hattie Brown, AKA Hurricane Hattie and she will be back later. We fought like cats and dogs but when the chips were down and all my friends at work abandoned me, Hattie stood up. Not because she liked me but because it was the right thing to do. I've always respected her since.

No comments:

Post a Comment