Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sunday, October 20th, 1996

Diana Bishop is coming to visit Mom for three days tomorrow night.  We were supposed to go over there for dinner on Tuesday but now I've got to work and go to Tai chi.  Mom said she'd bought something meatless with which to make a lasagna when I called to make our apologies.  I don't know, maybe we'll just go and I'll skip tai chi -- but it looks like I won't make any of the seminars this weekend and I hate to let two weeks lapse between lessons -- I don't know.
Work was a bore -- more political talk with Officer Lyles -- I'll be glad when the election is over.

So, 15 years ago I was a vegetarian tai chi practitioner.  Now I try to get 20 grams of protein at every meal which usually means meat.  But some thing never change; I'm always glad when elections are over, and the air is free from the aroma of bullshit for a few days before the next campaign starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment